Grow Taller 4 Idiots

Friday 24 September 2010

How To Grow During Puberty - Going For The Home Run

When I got into high school I figured one of the best things to do was to get involved with sports. There wasn't much of a selection at mine but one that I did find great was basketball. Yes I was a little shorter than the other guys but I had a killer 3-pointer shot on me but I had no idea this would help me with how to grow during puberty

About 2 months into the team I started to notice some changes in my height (1 inch). This was surprising to me so I did a little research into this and this is what I came up with...

When you run for period of time you put stress on your bones which causes micro fractures in your shins. These fractures heal and come back stronger and bigger! If you do a sport like basketball which includes jumping and landing this causes even more stress making your bones even longer!!!

There are other methods you can use to grow taller during puberty but basketball is one of the best ones to use as it includes jumping and landing too.

This is a great method on how to grow during puberty as it boosts your human growth hormone (HGH) giving you the extra height you need.

P.S After you've been on a run it is essential that you stretch out your legs right away and never run every day. 3-5 times a week is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment