Grow Taller 4 Idiots

Friday 24 September 2010

How To Increase My Height - The Story Behind My Pain and Frustration

During the early years of secondary school my height really wasn't a problem but as we soon got nearer to the end I started to get a bit worried. Nearly everyone had gone through tier growth spurts leaving me shorter than them and even when I hot my growth spurt (late bloomer) I still found myself to be shorter than my friends.

I went through the next year using some smart tips on how to increase my height through fashion changes and I did mange to add a bit of height but I didn't feel the part. I had to find a way to actually grow taller!

So I got a part time job and brought anything and everything that looked like it would make me grow taller. None of them worked...I had spent a load of money and also time on these products and they didn't work and before I knew it I was on the verge to giving up after 10 months of searching until I found something special.

GrowingTallerForIdiots. I wasn't sure on whether to buy it or not but since it had a money back guarantee I thought why not...so I slugged through the book using just a few of the many methods and to my surprise I started noticing change....3 inches of change! That's right, I had grown 3 inches with the help of this book!

I can finally get the respect I deserve and throw away those height insoles for my shoes as I can now see eye-to-eye with most of my friends now. Life is a lot more better than me now that I don't have to Google how to increase my height

No comments:

Post a Comment